Give your career a positive change.
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patient care with us.
Cygnet Grange is an 8 bed Neuropsychiatric care and treatment facility for those affected by acquired brain injuries. The service provides a safe and secure place to aid recovery as well as offering those diagnosed with a progressive neurological disease, like Huntingdon’s Disease, a caring and long term placement to support and help manage the progression of their symptoms.
In this role you’ll:
- Provide a high standard of organisational and administrative and receptionist support to the hospital
- order and maintain records of staff uniforms
- Ensure all equipment is clean and well maintained
- Answer calls and respond to all enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner
- Process Payroll information on a weekly basis
- Handle Petty cash
- Manage patients fees and discharges
We're looking for people who have:
- Administration experience in a similar health care setting
- Previous line management experience
- Experience of dealing with a range of sensitive and confidential issues
- Ability to remain calm under pressure / when dealing with difficult situations
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Windows and the internet
- A good understanding of Payroll
- Working knowledge of telephone system
In return we’ll offer you:
- Employee Discount Scheme
- DBS paid
- Regular coaching and support
- Free uniform
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.