Cygnet Hospital Colchester, formerly known as Fairview Hospital, is a 57 bed service providing a range of intensive support and rehabilitation services for men with learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders or mental health needs, and women with a diagnosis of personality disorder and complex mental health needs.
Do you want to be part of this exciting and expanding company?
We currently have a unique opportunity for the right individual to join the team on-site within our hospital as a Staffing Coordinator. The role will involve being the main point of contact for all ward managers and maintaining the delivery of staffing provision to all managers requiring temporary staff for their respective wards at the Hospital.
This a fantastic opportunity to help shape and develop this growing team and service within the Cygnet Health Care Group. If you have previous experience in recruitment or resourcing especially within a volume NHS environment, then this could be the perfect career opportunity for you with a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
In this role you’ll;
• be the primary contact point for all ward managers and staff who are required to back fill the hospital's bank shift vacancies.
• maintain the delivery of a high quality service to all ward managers requiring temporary staff.
• manage the execution of operational requirements for specific wards to ensure each service's staffing needs are met in a cost effective manner.
• be the main point of contact for adhoc and routine ward staffing needs within the hospital and be expected to resolve any staffing related issues and queries at this level.
• be responsible for the effective and responsive use of bank staff to back fill gaps within individual ward rotas utilising Cygnet ePAd (electronic Personnel Availability Database ) to view, monitor and manage bank staff availability.
We are looking for people who have;
• GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
• Experience of volume / specialist resourcing
• Previous experience of working / delivering recruitment services within an NHS environment
• Experience of general office and clerical duties
• PC literate in packages including Word, Excel
• Ability to learn new IT based systems is essential
• Ability to communicate effectively in speech (both in person and over the telephone), writing, understanding information and engaging in effective dialogues
• Ability to establish effective working relationships and work with others towards a common aim
• Excellent customer service skills, recognising the ambassadorial nature of the role
• Willingness to develop knowledge and skills
In return we’ll offer you;
• Opportunity to undertake further learning
• DBS paid
• Employment Discount Scheme
• Subsidised Meals
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.