Cygnet Health Care is one of the UK’s largest provider of specialist adult services in mental health rehabilitation and learning disabilities.
Tabley House is a nursing home close to Knutsford in Cheshire which offers 24-hour nursing care in a unique and charming environment.
The home supports people with a range of different needs including those living with dementia and individuals looking for short or longer stays, complex health care needs, convalescent care or post-operative support.
Your role will include:
• Preparing, cooking and serving food in a safe manner
• Being aware of service user requirements and responding to comments regarding the menu
• Taking pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness
• Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
The ideal candidate should:
• Be a good communicator and able to liaise with people at all levels
• Be a team player, able to work on your own initiative and also under supervision
• Have good personal hygiene standards
• Hold a Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.