Give your career a positive change.
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patient care with us.
Cygnet Hospital Coventry offers specialist inpatient services for women across three wards, with step down facilities also forming part of the care pathway.
In this role you’ll:
• Assist with all aspects regards The Mental Health Act 1983 of all patients at the hospital
• Manage all patients section papers whilst conforming to the legal aspects of the MHA 1983
• Ensure all the relevant documents are provided to all the relevant agencies
• Participate in Organising and attend Managers panels and Mental Health Review Tribunals
• Liaise with internal hospital departments and external parties as directed
• Produce reports as required for compliance, audit and administration purposes
We're looking for people who have:
• Experience in a similar admin or office work
• Knowledge of the Mental Health Act desirable but not essential as training will be given
• Ability to remain calm under pressure / when dealing with difficult situations
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Windows and the internet
• good organisational skills
In return we’ll offer you:
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Regular coaching and support
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.