An opportunity has become available for a Housekeeper to join our team at Cygnet Harrow, working 8 hours per week (8:00 - 12:00) Saturday & Sunday.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow provides a recovery focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems. We also offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual dianosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Under the supervision of the Estates Manager, you will provide a cleaning and general housekeeping service to Cygnet Harrow in accordance with the standards for the department.
Comply with Cygnet Health Care Policy and Procedures, Health and Safety Requirements and other relevant procedures to ensure the safe and effective functioning of the Hospital.
You will report into the Head Housekeeper working as part of a team to undertake cleaning / domestic duties in accordance with Housekeeping Standards. You will also complete relevant housekeeping paperwork, handle and store chemicals in a safe and compliant manner, whilst reporting any Health and Safety issues immediately.
We are looking for people who have:
• Previous cleaning / housekeeping experience in a large setting is preferred
• A friendly and positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of COSHH - desirable
In return, we will offer you:
• Company pension scheme ad free life assurance
• A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
• Subsidised meals
• Supervision and peer support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for almost 30 years. With a true focus on outcomes, those who use or commission our services can be assured we are an experienced, service-user focused, provider of quality treatment, care and rehabilitation.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work for a company who value their staff?
Click the link to apply.