Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
We have recently merged with The Danshell Group, an exciting time and a new chapter, and here is your chance to be a part of it!
We are looking for a Deputy Manager with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Your focus on enabling service user recovery in a compassionate setting will help us achieve our goals – and yours..
If you care about making a difference we want to talk to you!
• Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to the effective and efficient day to day leadership and management of the service
• Contribute to the achievement of the company aims, objectives and initiatives in a positive and cohesive manner, and as part of the management team.
• Work together with the multi-disciplinary teams, family members, local authorities and regulatory bodies.
• Ensure, through direct observation and supervision of others, full compliance with relevant regulatory and professional standards
• To deputise in the absence of the Manager
• Qualified Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
• Experience supervising direct care staff of a senior level
• A proven leader and have worked with varied stakeholders in the delivery of outstanding care
• Committed to promoting high standards
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
• Attractive pension scheme
• A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
• Group Life Assurance Scheme
• 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
• Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Located in Dunblane, Ranaich House is a care home with nursing offering care and support in a structured and therapeutic environment, caring for up to 14 adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Ranaich House has its own care pathway from living in the main house with more intensive support, to moving to the self -contained three bedroom flat, then finally on to the Coach House, a two bedroomed cottage flat in the grounds offering people the opportunity to experience more independence, whilst living in a safe environment
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced PVG check.
“All successful applicants will be required to become a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG) in respect of regulated work with protected adults and regulated work with children. A PVG certificate contains all unspent and certain spent conviction information. It also contains any other non-conviction information that the police or other government bodies think is relevant. Disclosure Scotland continually monitor PVG scheme members' records for vetting information including criminal convictions that may affect their suitability to work with vulnerable groups.”