Cygnet Hospital Stevenage provides services for men and women across six wards. From assessment and diagnosis in critical care, through to secure restorative settings, our pathways are professionally tailored to meet individual requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Housekeeper to provide cleaning and general housekeeping services in accordance with the standards for the department whilst Complying with Cygnet Health Care Policy and Procedures, relevant to the safe and effective functioning of the hospital.
In this role you’ll;
• Carry out cleaning duties in the areas of the clinic in accordance with the agreed Housekeeping standards. This will include carpet cleaning and floor buffing.
• Maintain daily, weekly cleaning regimes
• Ensure that equipment is clean and well maintained
• Ensure cleaning stock is maintained.
• Ensure Health and Safety & COSHH regulations are complied with at all times and employ safe working practices.
We are looking for people who have:
• Knowledge of COSHH (desirable)
• Experience in housekeeping or domestic work (desirable)
• A friendly, positive attitude.
• Good Communication
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Company pension scheme
• Free life Insurance
• Subsidised meals on duty
• Employee Discount Scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Regular coaching and support
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.