The overall purpose of this job is to maintain the quality standards of this prestigious residential development and assist in providing an exceptional level of customer service to all residents. This role will require flexibility in working hours and may involve shift working. This role is based at a prestigious and high-end estate, adjacent to the Gunwharf Quays retail outlet. It is a purpose built development consisting of over 300 residential and commercial units. This award-winning modern waterfront development comprises a range of contemporary residential properties, plus a retail centre and leisure facilities.
We are looking for a hardworker to join the team, if you have the below experience then we would love to hear from you!
Personal Skills / Competencies required:
• Have previous experience interfacing with customers.
• Have a strong customer service ethic and good social skills, as he or she will be working in an environment that forms part of people’s homes and will come in to contact with residents on a regular basis.
• Be punctual and be able to follow a routine, following the work rotas that are in place to ensure duties are carried out to the agreed frequencies.
• Be happy to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
• Be well motivated with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Be legally able to work in the UK
• Be reasonably competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Possess a good standard of education (essential).
• Preferably possess a full, clean driving licence; however, this is not essential
This role is working a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern with the hours being 7pm to 7am plus cover shifts.