The overall purpose of this job is to be responsible for maintaining the quality standards of this prestigious, residential development. The Building Manager will efficiently resolve all maintenance issues, ensure that the communal areas are kept clean and tidy, undertake/oversee basic/routine maintenance and provide an exceptional level of customer service to all residents and visitors to the development. Residents should feel happy to live in a development staffed by Encore.
This role is full time but we can be flexible around working shorter hours to work around you. The Full time hours for this role are 5 days a week, 8am - 5pm.
What we are looking for...
- Previous experience in a similar role or vital transferable skills required.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation of tasks: know which items should be addressed first, while ensuring everything gets done.
- Excellent people skills: Build good relationships with the residents and the client (Estate Manager).
- Ensure you are well presented at all times.
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Good computer skills: be competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) and computer programmes in general.
- Accountability: take personal responsibility for seeing things through to successful resolution. Don’t sit back and assume others will solve it.
- Thorough: attention to detail and the passion to ensure every job is completed correctly.
- Commitment: take pride in what you do and to make a difference.
- Positive: possess a can-do, attitude and a willingness to deliver to the highest level in every part of your job.