The Client Accountant is part of the New Business and Technical Team within the Client Accounting department. It is responsible for the effective financial management of a portfolio of estates, including residential, commercial and those which are phased in their management. The role forms a vital part of the team, working closely with the Estate Management and Business Development teams and will also require regular interaction with external accountants plus some client correspondence.
What experience are we looking for?
- 2+ years of accounts experience
- Part-qualified AAT
- Experience in service charge client accounting
- Experience with Qube software
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and diary management
- Excellent numeracy/analytical skills and competency in dealing with financial information
- Excellent communication skills – letter writing and the written and verbal presentation of information
- Excellent computer skills – Proficient in all Microsoft programmes, particularly Excel, and competent in mail merging.
- Excellent Team Working – Ability to build working relationships with employees across the organisation
- Thorough: attention to detail, the ability to think things through – not just follow a checklist
- Accountable: take personal responsibility for seeing things through to successful resolution
- Commitment: take pride in your work and care about your/the team’s performance
- Mature: common-sense approach. Ability to see where improvements can be made
- Positive: an optimistic, can-do attitude that enhances team morale
What can we offer you?
- 2 days in the office, 3 days working from home
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Long Service Holiday Award –3, 5 and 10 days additional holiday after the same number of years
- Financial qualification support
- Study leave
- Eye Tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company social events