We are looking for an experienced caretaker who is prepared to go above and beyond, takes pride in their work and enjoys working with people.
You will be working across multiple prestigious sites in the Letchworth area and we need someone who is wanting to become a part of the community.
This role is working Monday - Friday, 7.30am – 4.30pm, with no weekend work but flexibility needed to work around a summer / winter rota that levels out to 40 hours per week.
The key duties of this role are:
- Grass cutting
- Regular weeding of beds (which will include weed killing)
- Seasonal pruning and deadheading
- Undertaking general caretaking duties
- Cleaning on site
- General maintenance (changing lamps)
- Carrying out of Planned Maintenance activities, light switch checks, etc
- Litter picking and leaf removal
- Testing emergency lighting and fire alarm systems (Training Provided)
- You will be provided with an Encore van to travel between sites and will be offered training to develop your skills further.
- Holiday purchase scheme
- £50 caretaker of the month reward
- Long Service Holiday Award –3, 5 and 10 days additional holiday after the same number of years
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company social events
- This is a great career opportunity and we are looking for candidates who want to develop and grow with the company.
A full driving licence is essential for this role.