Are you currently working within the hotel or hospitality sector? Are you sick of working long shifts and weekends? Are you looking for a stable industry with clear personal and professional progression plans? Do you thrive in a 5* customer service environment? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a key role in our Estate Management team. You will work in partnership with the Estate Managers to ensure we consistently deliver a high standard of performance (achieving our KPIs) and achieve customer satisfaction. The role has 2 key parts: performing frontline communication with our customers (eg. resolving day to day queries and sending correspondence) and reactive maintenance management.
What can we offer you?
- We will support you with your first steps into the Property Management industry
- Signing you up to our internal Encore Academy training, with a structured career progression path.
- We will also develop you through access to external training such as the IRPM and RICS qualifications, fully funded by Encore.
- Excellent career development
- This role is Full time, Monday – Friday, so no more long hours or working weekends!
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Long Service Holiday Award –3, 5 and 10 days additional holiday after the same number of years
- Financial qualification support
- Study leave
- Eye Tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company social events
Like what you hear? Then click apply and come and join the Encore family!