At Encore we are currently recruiting for the new position of Head of Internal Recruitment. As a market leader in Property Management, our team members are our biggest asset and finding future talent to help continue the company is imperative.
The Head of Internal Recruitment is a key role within the business structure and a career defining position for the right individual. We have big plans so we are looking for the Head of Internal Recruitment to lead our exciting growth journey. The mission is to identify, attract and on-board exceptional talent in order to efficiently and effectively deliver our exciting plans.
In this role, you’ll report to the Associate Director – HR & Recruitment and lead on hiring strategy and delivery. You’ll join as a member of our wider HR team and be part of the Leadership Team.
You will be responsible for creating strong relationships with hiring managers, people partners and senior management. You will have a balance of strong delivery focus alongside leading on candidate and hiring manager experience, candidate attraction and employer brand. You will provide thought leadership on making Encore Estate Management an employer of choice.
Key Success Requirements
To be successful in the role, you will demonstrate:
- Exceptional recruitment skills – an ability to build a best in class talent process which excites and engages external talent. You will use the recruitment process to inspire and set candidates up for future success at Encore
- Proven ability to control and manage people and projects – you will inspire the team whilst managing projects to be pro-active in improving our offering. You are the company specialist on all things recruitment, so you will bring ideas to the table without waiting for them to be delivered to you
- Proven leadership ability to inspire and motivate a team – you are able to inspire your peers to bring out their brilliant best, nurturing talent and creating a culture of excellence
- Depth of knowledge – you will have excellent technical recruitment knowledge, deep familiarity with industry challenges and draw on extensive practical experience of the whole cycle of recruitment
- Thought leadership – you will provide thoughtful answers to key industry challenges, and in doing so, lead Encore and its team to exceptional heights during a time of change
The right person
The successful applicant will have a keen eye for detail, leaving no stone unturned. In this role you will be expected to set processes in place, but also see the bigger picture and pre-empt any issues arising. As an experienced internal recruiter, you will bring specialist knowledge on how to grow and build an effective function, and help develop the current team member in to a specialist too.
In recognition of your expertise you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, but also be at the forefront of advising on where we can improve in these areas to make ourselves a more attractive proposition.
This position offers some hybrid working, however as a senior leader we expect you to be visible and accessible within the business. Your relationships with regional managers will be vital to your success in the role.
Role: Head of Internal Recruitment
Hours of work: Mon-Thur 8:30-17:30, Fri 8:30-17:00
Salary: £50,000 d.o.e