New year, new career? 2022 is just around the corner and we have a variety of fantastic roles here at Encore! Start checking off your new year's resolution list and find your perfect role within a company that will support you and allows you to grow your career.
Are you looking to start a career in property management in 2022? The Encore has the perfect opportunity for you! Our Assistant Property Managers are pivotal to our success at Encore, you will be nurtured through your first steps in property management. This may be through in-house training, qualifications (IRPM), and a set progression path.
This role has its challenges as well as rewards, as an Assistant Property Manager, it is essential you will have thick skin, a strong work ethic, and 5* customer service skills- With these skills and the continued support from Encore you will become a Property Manager and grow your career further.
This is a key role in our Estate Management team. You will work in partnership with the Estate Managers to ensure we consistently deliver a high standard of performance (achieving our KPIs) and achieve customer satisfaction. The role has 2 key parts: performing frontline communication with our customers (eg. resolving day to day queries and sending correspondence) and reactive maintenance management.
What can we offer you?
- We will support you with your first steps into the Property Management industry
- Signing you up to our internal Encore Academy training, with a structured career progression path.
- We will also develop you through access to external training such as the IRPM and RICS qualifications, fully funded by Encore.
- Excellent career development
- This role is Full time, Monday – Friday, so no more long hours or working weekends!
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Long Service Holiday Award –3, 5 and 10 days additional holiday after the same number of years
- Financial qualification support
- Study leave
- Eye Tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company social events
Like what you hear? Then click apply and come and join the Encore family!