We are looking for an experienced Caretaker / Porter who is prepared to go above and beyond, takes pride in their work and enjoys working with people.
You will be based on a prestigious residential site in Bristol, we need someone who is wanting to become a part of the community.
The key duties of this role are:
- Cleaning of 2 residential blocks- Hoovering, window cleaning, polishing and general maintenance of the blocks.
- General maintenance- changing bulbs
- Carrying out of Planned Maintenance activities, light switch checks, etc
- Litter picking and leaf removal with leaf blower
- Testing emergency lighting and fire alarm systems (Training Provided)
- Parcel handling
- Greeting residents and creating professional relationships with them
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Long Service Holiday Award –3, 5 and 10 days additional holiday after the same number of years
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company social events
- This is a great career opportunity and we are looking for candidates who want to develop and grow with the company.
This role is working 5 days out of 7, on a 7am - 4pm or 10am - 7pm rota. Flexibility needed to cover weekends.