Encore has the perfect opportunity for an experienced IT Support person to join their expanding business.
This position sits within the IT department and requires an individual who will bring energy, accuracy and an abundance of customer service skills. You will be responsible for providing efficient support by resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently.
Building strong relationships and trust across the business is vital to the success of this role and the team. This will mean managing workload, expectations and delivering advice in a timely and understandable manner when called on. You will understand that not all people a tech minded and therefore be able to translate the issues in to explanations they will understand.
What you will bring to the role
- Previous experience of working in an IT team is essential
- Previous experience in a customer service role is desirable
- An IT related qualification would be beneficial but is not essential
- Advanced understanding of PC set-up, configuration and computer systems
- Strong knowledge of MS365 in particular Microsoft Excel with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Good knowledge of working with common infrastructure such as Citrix, AD, Veeam, Hyper-not a requirement
- Excellent problem-solving attributes
- Data analysis and report writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone and in person
- Good organisational and workload management skills specifically with the ability to prioritise own work
What can we offer you?
- Perkbox rewards
- 23 days annual leave
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Long Service Holiday Award –3, 5 and 10 days additional holiday after the same number of years
- Financial qualification support and study leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye tests and glasses for DSE users