Are you a friendly, professional and customer focused person? We are looking for someone who will strive to ensure that the developments are maintained to Encore’s high standard, you will form excellent working relationships with residents, contractors and the client to ensure positive outcomes for all involved.
Encore specialises in the ongoing management of large residential developments, including the effective administration of +£20m of client service charge budgets. Encore prides itself on a commitment to excellence and customer service.
What you’ll do
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Quality Inspections – perform site walks, inspecting all internal and external communal areas for presentation, checking for any issues to report health and safety risks.
- Monitor the work and performance of contractors on site, including approving and assessing all maintenance work, ensuring contractors are working safely and administering signing-in/out procedures.
- Gardening/grounds maintenance – oversee the work and quality of maintenance of the soft landscaping throughout the development.
- Co-ordinate planned maintenance, working with the Estate Manager to ensure that items identified on the Planned Maintenance Schedule are undertaken on time and to the required standards/guidelines.
- Parking management – ensure residents and their visitors use the correct parking bays and assist with any parking issues related to the school.
- Provide a ‘hands on’ presence where needed to keep the development clean and tidy. Empty bins if required.
- Be fully conversant with the Lease Agreements especially the rules and regulations of the estate.
- Report breaches of covenants to the Estate Manager.
- Monitor refuse management - through existing staff or external contractors, he or she will monitor the estate bins and shared refuse stores; ensuring they are managed according to the Scope of Services.
- Provide input to the Estate Manager for Client meetings, queries and resident communication.
- Attend Client meetings and give a short update on ongoing management issues
- Assist the Estate Manager when retendering of annual contracts and contractor performance is being considered.
- Assist the Client with general monitoring of the development as required.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrable experience in caretaking/building management/maintenance as a site supervisor or similar position.
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role, providing service at a high-level.
- Exposure to the private residential sector (preferred).
- Previous experience of managing of cleaners/gardeners either employed or contracted.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation of tasks: know which items should be addressed first, while ensuring everything gets done.
- Excellent people skills: ability to build good relationships with the residents and the Estate Manager. Ensure you are well presented at all times
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Good computer skills: be competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) and computer programmes in general.