At Encore we are currently recruiting for an experienced HR advisor to join our growing team.. As a market leader in Property Management, our team members are our biggest asset and having the best HR function in place to support them is imperative.
Reporting to the Associate Director - HR & Recruitment, the HR Advisor is a key role within the business, helping to support managers across all of our functions ensuring they feel confident in making the best decisions for their team and the wider business. You will also work closely with our Internal Recruitment Manager providing support in this function when needed.
You will be responsible for advising the entire group on all HR aspects and ensuring the line managers have the tools to complete their jobs. Whilst HR works in an advisory capacity, you will have excellent people skills with an ability to influence positive decision making and drive projects forward.
Key Success Requirements
To be successful in the role, you will demonstrate:
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, delegation and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills – letter writing and the written and verbal presentation of information
- Excellent people skills – an ability to adapt your style as required
- Excellent commercial skills – demonstrate a savviness and awareness of commercial reality
- AssocCIPD or qualified by experience and willing to work towards this qualification is required.
- Experience of handling varied casework including disciplinaries, grievances, TUPE, Sickness and recruitment
- Ability to take the initiative, identifying issues and exploring underlying causes
- IT literate, especially on the Microsoft package and able to manipulate and manage data in Excel
The right person
The successful applicant will have a keen eye for detail, leaving no stone unturned. In this role you will be expected to set processes in place, but also see the bigger picture and pre-empt any issues arising. As an HR Advisor, you will bring previous experience and knowledge managing disciplinary, TUPE and sickness projects.
What we offer
- Fully funded qualifications
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising with long service
- Death in service
- Hybrid working
Role: HR Advisor
Based: Cambridge (2 days a week in the office)
Hours of work: Mon-Thur 8:30-17:00, Fri 8:30-16:30
Salary: £30-000 -£35,000