Our aim is for our Estate Managers to become the most qualified within the Property Management Sector, you can choose how far you want to go!
We understand the struggles that some Estate Managers go through to balance a happy life with high-demand work, that’s why at Encore we offer a reduced portfolio with full support at the office and on-site, the latest technology which increases the efficiency of your time and carries out non–critical tasks, so you can focus on what is important and support for your wellbeing aimed at maintaining and improving your happiness at work and beyond.
We will support you through sponsorship to obtain AIRPM, MIRPM, AssocRICS, and MRICS qualifications, training to obtain the Institute Leadership Management Level 3 and Level 5 qualifications while managing teams and contributing to the development of others, sponsorship and support for you to become MRICS including a RICS-accredited Master degree in Building Surveying provided by UCEM University College of Estate Management and comprehensive training programme provided by the Encore Academy which covers Building Technology, Financial Management, Community Living and Customer Service.
- 23 days holiday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Long Service Holiday Award –3, 5 and 10 days additional holiday after the same number of years
- Financial qualification support
- Study leave
- Eye Tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company social events
- Hybrid work approach- 2 days in the office.
What will you bring to the team?
- Degree preferable. A good standard of education is essential.
- IRPM Part 1 is essential
- Other property qualifications (eg. RICS) are desirable.
- 5 years+ relevant management experience. While a background in estate management is desirable, your experience could be in surveying or property management
- Strong experience of budget management, financial control and delivering cost-efficiency
- Knowledge of relevant legislation (eg. Landlord & Tenant Act, RICS Code etc)
- Detailed working knowledge of building management, systems maintenance and repair projects
- Customer relationship management
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, delegation and project management skills
- Excellent numeracy/analytical skills and competency in dealing with financial information
- Excellent communication skills – letter writing and the written and verbal presentation of information
- Excellent computer skills – knowledge of Qube would be an advantage. Proficient in all Microsoft
- programmes and competent in mail merging.
- Excellent people skills – an ability to adapt your style as required
- Excellent commercial skills – demonstrate a savviness and awareness of commercial reality
- Accountable: take personal responsibility for seeing things through to successful resolution
- Thorough: attention to detail, the ability to think things through – not just follow a checklist
- Commitment: take pride in your work and care about your/the team’s performance
- Mature: common-sense approach. Remain calm & measured while juggling multiple projects
- Positive: an optimistic, can-do attitude that improves team morale
If this sounds like the perfect next step for you, then click apply and we will be in touch!