The Encore Property Management Group specialises in the ongoing management of large residential developments, including the effective administration of +£50m of client service charge budgets. Based in Cambridge and with offices in London, Sandhurst, Peterborough and Nottingham, Encore works across East Anglia, London, the Home Counties, the South and the Midlands, and has plans for further growth. The Group also consists of separate Facilities Management and Legal businesses, employing over 250 people. Encore prides itself on a commitment to excellence and customer service.
Due to continuous and considerable growth, we require an Accounts Assistant to join the business. The purpose of this role is to help accelerate monthly financial reporting, and to assist the Financial Accountant with various finance team duties. You will work closely with the Financial Accountant to ensure that transactions are recorded accurately and on time. This role requires great attention to detail and an ability to communicate internally and externally, with various heads of departments and with suppliers.
Key Success Requirements
To be successful in the role, you will demonstrate:
- Previous accounting experience is desirable but not essential
- A desire to progress a career in finance
- IT literate - knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
What we offer
- Fully funded qualifications
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising with long service
- Death in service
- Hybrid working