Encore Property Management Group specialises in the ongoing management of large residential developments, including the effective administration of +£25m of client service charge budgets.
The Purchase Ledger Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day to day purchase ledger function on behalf of our clients. This includes contractors, utilities and insurance. This important role involves interaction with all departments of the company, including Estate Management, Mobilisation and Facilities, as well as the Service Charge Accounts department and also requires liaison with contractors, suppliers, utility providers and brokers, and insurance brokers.
Skills & Experience Required:
· Strong purchase ledger experience
· Supervisory experience preferred
· Evidence of implementing procedural improvements in previous roles
· Service charge experience desirable but not essential
· Knowledge of Qube is desirable but training will be provided
· Experience of using different accounts packages