Are you an experienced Cleaner / Caretaker looking for your next opportunity? Encore have the perfect role for you! We are now recruiting for a full time onsite Cleaner based at an up and coming site in Staines. We are looking for someone that is highly motiavted, loves to see a job through to completion and can use their own common sense. If this sounds like you then click apply and we will be in touch!
The overall purpose of this job is to maintain the quality standards of the development by completing the below duties:
- Vacuum/mop/polish floors of the Concierge lobby/main entrance and all other block lobby entrance areas.
- Clean glass in windows/doors of Concierge lobby/main entrance and all other block lobby entrance areas.
- Clean and dust/polish the Concierge desk and resident seating area.
- Clean and dust/polish bannisters, skirting’s, doors, door furniture, etc.
- Clean internals and surrounds of lifts in each block.
- Clean light fittings, check light bulbs and log for replacement if required.
- Clean resident gym, including gym equipment/machines.
- Re-stock welfare supplies in resident toilet and gym (i.e. paper towels, soap, etc.)
- Clean carpets in communal areas
- Rotate the bins and tidy up the bin stores
- Move bins before and after collections and check recycling and food waste bins for contamination
- Clean the car park
- Litter picking in the communal gardens
You will be working as part of the onsite team, reporting to the Building Manager. This role is vital to ensure that the site maintains a high standard of cleanliness.