Are you looking for a varied role? Do you have minor maintenance and cleaning experience? Encore Estate Management may have the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently looking for a new day Concierge who will be based onsite at a prestigious estate in Portsmouth.
The role has a mixture of duties so no two days will be the same, you will be in charge of:
- Assist residents and lessees, either via telephone or in person at the Front Desk regarding maintenance issues, complaints, emergencies and additional support requests.
- Provide a visible presence of on-site management at times of peak resident movement (i.e. mornings and evenings).
- Assist with the parcel handling service where offered - managing parcel deliveries on behalf of residents, advising them of deliveries via message cards and handing over goods to the residents.
- Assist with the Estate / resident key handling services and apartment access permission/disclaimer forms including logging, receiving and handing out keys to authorised persons.
- Handle problems / complaints from residents effectively and efficiently or referring them to the Estate Manager or Managing Agent as appropriate.
- Assist with the move-ins and move-outs of residents to ensure that no damage or blockages occur in the communal areas.
- Ensure that the Estate is safe by routinely patrolling.
- Undertake minor maintenance duties.
In return for your hard work you will be part of a growing business that invests in every member of staff, you will receive on-the-job training and a competitive salary whilst working onsite at a large prestigious residential site.
The hours of this role are 7 am - 7 pm, 4 on 4 off shift pattern - with overtime available.
If this role sounds like something you're interested in then click apply and we will be in touch.