Are you looking for a varied role? Do you have a 'can-do' attitude? Encore Estate Management may have the perfect oppurtunity for you! We are currently looking for a new Concierge who will be based onsite at a presitigous estate in Midhurst. The role will start as part time (16 hours and will increase to full time (40 hours), your key duties will be:
- Greet lessees, residents and visitors warmly and make them feel welcome and attended
- Assist with the parcel handling service - managing parcel deliveries on behalf of residents, advising them of deliveries via message cards and handing over goods to the residents.
- Ensure that concierge spaces and lobby areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist with system testing around the development (including services such as emergency lighting and fire alarms/smoke vents).
- Report any faults and/or items to be repaired to the Building Manager or Estate Manager.
- Assist with contractor signing-in/out/procedures and ensure they are working safely/ complying with Health & Safety regulations on site.
- Complete site walk arounds to look for issues on the estate, as required.
- To provide security to the building and apartments by ensuring the building’s entrance procedures are adhered, monitoring CCTV, issuing and monitoring of visitors badges and carrying out regular patrols.
- Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the swimming pool and gym.
- Carry out water tests daily- Reporting problems as directed.
- To assist with refuse movement and waste collection for a streamline process
- Oversee and assist with minor maintenance tasks such as adjusting doors/hinges, door closers and handles.
- Facilitate the touching-up of paintwork within communal areas.
If this role sounds like something you're interested in then click apply and we will be in touch.