It's an exciting time to join Encore Estate Management, We are a rapidly growing and award winning company and you will need to be a brand advocate, problem solving and driving solutions forward as the company constantly imprves and progresses! As the Service Charge Accounting Manager you will focus on the performance of the department and see your team like an accountancy practise in charge of a portfolio of clients. You will need to work autonomously with little micromanagement required.
Do you have proven experience as an accountant, with extensive and hands on management experience? We are looking for someone to lead by example and plan ahead to ensure the team is working to schedule. You will embed yourself into the company seamlessly and support the team with their progression plans and development.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Milestone Management – managing the Service Charge Accounting Team, ensuring the department’s milestones are signed off in a timely and accurate manner.
- Undertaking internal reviews of service charge accounts and periodic client reports in accordance with Review Matrices, ensuring all information is accurate.
- Build a motivated and high-performance team.
- Ensuring the department’s workload is planned and prioritised in accordance with milestones, client importance and Estate Manager requirements
- Develop commercial awareness across the department to ensure no exposure to the company
- Identifying and reporting on the need for S20B notices
In return for your knowledge, hard work and commitment you will receive a competitive salary package, full study support, numerous benefits and work within an award winning and social environment.
For full a full job description and to apply, click the button now!