Are you an experienced Deputy Manager or a team leader looking for something new and exciting?
Do you want to work for a company committed to your development?
Are you passionate about making a difference to young people in your area?
The Esland Mission:
Esland are driven to changing children’s lives for the better by providing best-in-class specialist services.
Esland are looking for a Deputy Manager for our beautiful home in Worsop. The role has become available due to company growth and we are looking for a someone passionate to help the manager and continue the good work that has already been put in.
The Successful Candidate:
We are looking for someone who is tenacious and passionate, with the ability to connect with those they meet and build meaningful and productive working relationships. We are passionate about promoting and encouraging independence and life skills for our young people, ensuring that their safety and well-being underpins every decision we make. You are looking for the following in candidates
- Experience of supervising staff
- Excellent organisational skills and can provide evidence of this
- Experience of managing a staff team & managing staff rotas
- Have your Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young Peoples Services
We know that good people deserve a good package. The salary will be up to £29,000 plus £60 per sleep in. Along with this you will also receive
- Welcome bonus of £500 on starting and £500 on completion of probation
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- 4% matched contribution pension plan
- Access to Perkbox vouchers
- Free parking
- On site meals provided
- On going training and development plans
Requirements for an Enhanced DBS and reference checking will be undertaken in line with government regulations and safer recruitment best practice.
All young people are equally entitled to have their needs met in a fair and balanced way. Esland employees are responsible for promoting equal opportunities for all and for challenging any behaviour or practice which discriminates against any young person or colleague on the grounds of race, religion, disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, or any other perceived difference.