Vapouriz has been established since 2011 and is recognised as one of the leading manufacturers & retailers of premium vape devices and e-Liquid in Europe, producing a diverse range of exciting flavours of e-liquids across numerous brands, all of which we manufacture in our UK plant using state-of-the-art machinery.
Our vision at Vapouriz is to be the world’s most trusted vaping brands. We are excited to continue our growth and we are looking for a tenacious and results driven individual to help us expand and achieve our strategic financial goals. You'll be responsible for identifying opportunities and driving profitable sales growth within your assigned geographical territory.
This role will be based in the the South-East with East/North London, Essex, Kent and Hertfordshire being your main target areas. Your brief is to maximise your customer base by prospecting new customers and developing relationships with independent vape shops, convenience stores and other retailers. As a Business Development Manager with Vapouriz you can look forward to OTE of £45k, a company car, on the job training and a friendly, supportive team.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- To develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing clients maximising customer retention and brand awareness
- Generate sales and opportunities by prospecting new customers, assess their needs, effectively selling Vapouriz products and offerings
- Develop positive and long-lasting relationships with customers over the phone and face to face, to maximise business potential
- Maintain consistent communication with customers and follow up with prospects in a timely manner
- Carry out well planned client meetings and presentations
- Deliver to KPI’s and Targets set to achieve strategic financial goals
- Prepare and generate quotations for customers
- Maintain records with sales figures, financial reports and relevant customer data
- Collaborate with other Business Development Managers regarding sales figures and to share best practice
- Keep abreast of industry changes, trends, developments and key competitors communicating when necessary
- Attend industry events such as networking events and conferences and report findings to the team and customers
To be successful in this role, candidates should have demonstrable B2B field sales experience, proven success against KPIs and targets and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
In return, we offer benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Ongoing commitment to professional training and development
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Westfield Health cash back plan and employee assistance programme
- Life Assurance & 24/7 remote GP service
- Staff Referral Scheme