An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's best workplaces as measured by the Great Place to Work Institute. Based at our Diss site we are currently looking to recruit harvest workers to join our business on a full time temporary basis through the harvest time (July to September / October). The successful individual will also co-ordinate and deliver a high standard of production, quality/quantity and excellent customer service across Grain storage and handling whilst creating and maintaining a great place to work culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Customer facing – Interaction with lorry drivers/Farmers
- Sampling seed lorries
- Basic analysis of seed Intake samples
- Basic analysis of inline production samples
- Assisting with seed analysis
- Assisting with yard management
- General administration and record keeping
- General cleaning and maintenance of operational areas
Skills and Experience:
No previous experience is required.
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone studying agriculture or interested in an agriculture career, to work for the UK’s leading crop production and grain marketing business.