Frontier is a successful and growing business. It is the largest crop production and grain marketing company in the UK, with over 1,000 employees and a turnover of more than £1.5 billion.
With a vison to be the first-choice partner for crop production and grain marketing, and the first-choice employer in UK agriculture, Frontier is committed to delivering a culture where people are at the hear of success.
Our business approach is underpinned by our core values - Integrity, customer focus and expertise, these values support our whole philosophy and ways of working.
Award winning for our commitment to people, we have been recognised by Great Place to Work since 2021 and we are proud to have been ranked in the top 30 UK best large places to work.
An opportunity has arisen to join our team in Diss, on a fixed term full time basis. The successful candidate will provide a dedicated administration service over a wide range of responsibilities to all stakeholders within the Kings and Frontier business.
- Must possess a confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise a consistently changing workload and achieve deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective team player but ability to work independently as required using own initiative
- Administration and customer service experience in a fast-paced environment is desirable
- Experience liaising with customers over the telephone desirable
- Good level of IT skills
The role – Key responsibilities
- Support the Farm Inputs Customer Service, Logistics and Administration teams as instructed by the Administration and Logistics Manager
- Dedicated administration and customer service support as required
- To create seed production labels for all Seed /Kings produced / packed at Diss seed plant, using bespoke printing / software options - This is high volume at peak seasonal periods and requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail working to specific deadlines
- Customer contact by telephone - making and confirming delivery arrangements with customers, ensuring clear and concise communication – as above this is high volume at peak periods and is an important part of our customer service strategy.
Why work for Frontier?
At Frontier, we believe in rewarding our people for a job well done. As an employee you will have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension plan of up to 7%
- Salary Exchange Benefits (Holiday Purchase, Cycle to Work)
- Employee Discounts Programme
- Life Assurance of 3x Salary
- 25 Days Holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking on site
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Our business approach is underpinned by our core values – Integrity, customer focus and expertise. These values support our whole philosophy and ways of working and we are always looking to attract talented individuals with either industry knowledge or specialist skills that will help us deliver consistently to these values.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Frontier we have a clear commitment to equality of opportunity and diversity encouraging fairness and equality of treatment for all and as such we would encourage applications from backgrounds outside the agriculture sector.
We recognise the value of a workforce in which people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to introduce fresh ideas and contribute to the business goals.
We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive environment, inclusive employment policies and flexible working arrangements are in place to support this.