GRAHAM FM provide a full range of asset management services to both public and private sector clients. Energised by continued growth, and boasting an annual turnover in excess of £800m per annum, we’re committed to investing in our people and creating the conditions for them to excel. If you are a talented Water Hygiene Technician / Plumber with an appetite to succeed, we want you to join our team.
Reporting to the Contract Manager, the Water Hygiene Technician / Plumber will be responsible for undertaking various planned and reactive maintenance tasks, as well as occasional new minor installation work. You will work as part of the mobile maintenance team, and must demonstrate a sound knowledge of heating systems. You will have the ability to work on their own initiative and improve efficiency, where possible. You will be required to participate in the company’s on call rota. Your varied, but valued, contribution will help us create the hassle free environment .
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate plumbing qualification, C&G Level 2 or above
- Demonstrate previous experience in related water system remediation/maintenance works
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material (HSC ACoP L8, HSG 274, Water Regulations)
- Clean Driving Licence
- Ability to achieve DBS clearance to enable working in facilities with vulnerable persons/ secure facilities