IT Support Technician – Helpdesk
Location: Hillsborough, Co. Down
GRAHAM is one of the UK and Ireland’s leading construction, asset management and project investment businesses, with Group turnover growing to £565M in 2017. Together we’ve a team of over 2,000 people who deliver all kinds of innovative projects. These range from huge Building and Civil Engineering works to bespoke Fit-out and Asset Management contracts.
To support our growth, we are seeking an IT Support Technician to join our Group IT team at our head office in Hillsborough. The successful candidate will provide 1st level user support across GRAHAM organisation.
- Record and process all helpdesk calls according to the agreed support and escalation procedures.
- Provide a quality service to meet and exceed user expectation.
- Meet service level targets for incident resolution and escalation.
- Determine and co-ordinate activities with other IT teams to ensure that support is provided by the relevant specialist.
- Contribute to building a knowledge base for end users to develop and encourage a culture of user self service.
- Assist the helpdesk lead to help develop procedures and reports.
- Develop knowledge of infrastructure, applications, policies and procedures to be able to enhance the level of service provided to the business on first contact.
Our commitment to you
GRAHAM aims to be an employer of choice for people from different backgrounds and to promote respect for the individual and equality of opportunity. We believe that everyone should be treated solely on the basis of personal merit and contribution throughout their GRAHAM career journey. The diversity of our people, their skills and abilities is the strength that helps us achieve our best.
We will only consider applications from individuals who are eligible to live and work in the UK as per Home Office regulations. Please check your eligibility with the regulations before applying, as we will sponsor a work permit on your behalf. Individuals with a current time restricted right to work in the UK should contact the Human Resources team in the first instance.
Please apply by uploading a comprehensive and targeted CV with your relevant experiences.