Where to find us
Be all you can be with Hamberley
We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Lead to join our home.
Working with the Home Manager and Quality Assurance team, the Clinical Lead will be responsible for ensuring effective and safe clinical practice, monitor standards via audits and observations, review policies, implement action plans and provide reports as required
At Hamberley we believe our residents deserve something ‘Extra Special, Every Day’, and we focus on the tiny details that make our homes for older people a luxurious and comfortable, home-like environment.
We offer our Clinical Leads:
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension
- Quality bonus scheme linked to CQC Rating
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- We’ll cover the costs for revalidation and your enhanced disclosure form
- Refer a Friend Bonus - up to £750 per referral *T&Cs Apply
What you’ll be doing:
- Upholding the values of Inspire Neurocare and leading the Clinical and Care teams.
- Providing leadership, support and supervision for clinical and care staff as advised by the Home Manager.
- On call duties according to the needs of the home and Home Manager.
- Within scope of practice and knowledge, researching, devising and delivering written and verbal training modules and workshops to improve delivery of care.
- Providing feedback to Home Manager on any areas of staff improvement.
- Supporting the Home Manager with clinically related aspects of the home including, assessments of potential residents, liaising with commissioners and stakeholders.
- Leading team and clinical review meetings.
- Working with the Home Manager and QA teams to ensure effective and safe clinical practice is maintained. Carrying out investigations and responding to any complaints or concerns.
Could you be part of our team?
We are recruiting for a Clinical Lead to join our dynamic team. The successful applicant will be/have:
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC Pin and demonstrable post registration experience
- Managing or mentoring experience.
- Previous experience working as a Senior Nurse or staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable.
- People Management experience
- Possess committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Join us at Pooles most stunning care home
Upton Manor is a luxurious care home in Poole part of the award-winning Hamberley Care Homes – offering luxury care homes in beautiful locations throughout the UK. Residents live in spacious, stylish ensuite rooms, and enjoy beautifully furnished shared spaces and landscaped gardens. From the deluxe picture house – where we screen classic films – to the on-site luxury spa – offering hairdressing, manicures and relaxing therapies – everything has been designed and finished with the care and attention you would expect from a 5-star hotel.
At the heart of our organisation there is a culture of commitment, so we can collectively deliver our vision and create great places to live and work.
We respect and value our residents and each other. At Hamberley Care Homes, we believe in the importance of what we do and why we do it. Creative and empowered, our people see every day as an opportunity for growth and development. We make ideas happen. Together we can achieve anything. Be part of it!
The award-winning Hamberley Care Group is changing the way that elderly care is delivered through our luxury homes across the UK. Fast-growing and innovative, we’re opening three new homes in 2023. Recognised for our exceptional approach to care, we were chosen as Residential Care Provider of the Year in 2019 and 2022.