Where to find us
Be all you can be with Hamberley
The award-winning Hamberley Care Group is changing the way that elderly care is delivered through our luxury homes across the UK. Fast-growing and innovative, we’re opening three new homes in 2023. Recognised for our exceptional approach to care, we were chosen as Residential Care Provider of the Year in 2019 and 2022.
At Hamberley, we believe that our residents deserve something ‘Extra Special, Every Day’. We're seeking a Receptionist / Administration Assistant to help us achieve our goals.
We offer our colleagues:
- Generous, above-market rate pay
- Contracted hours - Part Time - 32 Hours per week
- Shift patterns - Working alternate weekends where applicable.
- Enhanced overtime rates
- Casual dress. Because we want both you and our residents to feel comfortable and at home, Homemakers don’t wear uniforms.
- Refer a Friend Bonus - up to £750 per referral *T&Cs Apply
Could you be part of our team?
To act as the first point of contact for anyone who visits the care home and front of house. To support the administrative duties of the home as required.
The ideal applicant will have/be:
- Experience within a Customer Service/Receptionist and/or Administrative environment.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Ability to use own initiative and be a clear communicator verbal and written.
- The post-holder is required to work in a well-organised and professional manner to meet the demands of the work, maintaining concentration and accuracy.
- To share our values and demonstrate them at all times. “Can-Do” flexible team worker, problem solver, passion for what they do, ability to manage diverse and demanding workload, think out of the box, open to doing things differently.
Join us at Oxford's most stunning care home
Chawley Grove is a luxurious care home in Oxford, part of the award-winning Hamberley Care Homes – offering luxury care homes in beautiful locations throughout the UK. Residents live in spacious, stylish ensuite rooms, and enjoy beautifully furnished shared spaces and landscaped gardens. From the deluxe picture house – where we screen classic films – to the on-site luxury spa – offering hairdressing, manicures and relaxing therapies – everything has been designed and finished with the care and attention you would expect from a 5-star hotel.
We offer our colleagues:
- Competitive starting salary
- Workplace pension
- Comprehensive and further learning opportunities
- Opportunities for Career progression
We respect and value our residents and each other. At Hamberley Care Homes, we believe in the importance of what we do and why we do it. Creative and empowered, our people see every day as an opportunity for growth and development. We make ideas happen. Together we can achieve anything. Be part of it!