Where to find us
Be all you can be with Hamberley
At Meryton Place, our Senior Care Assistants are called Homemaker Leads. More than support workers, care assistants or healthcare assistants – they are carers and companions all in one. They have the time to get to know our residents and are trusted to give each person the care they need, in the way they like.
We offer our Care Assistants - our Homemakers:
- Generous, above-market rate pay for carers
- Contracted hours - part and full-time available
- 12-hour shifts
- Enhanced overtime rates
- Quality bonus scheme linked to CQC Rating
- Casual dress. Because we want both you and our residents to feel comfortable and at home, Homemakers don’t wear uniforms.
- Refer a Friend Bonus - up to £750 per referral *T&Cs Apply
Could you be part of our team?
You may have experience as a senior healthcare assistant, healthcare assistant, care assistant, carer, home care assistant or domiciliary care assistant and are looking for a different approach, a nicer work environment and a more satisfying role.
We are looking for applicants with:
- A strong background in a care
- Training experience or qualification
- Educated to NVQ Level 3 (desirable)
Join us at Keynsham most stunning care home
Meryton Place is a luxurious care home in Keynsham, part of the award-winning Hamberley Care Homes – offering luxury care homes in beautiful locations throughout the UK. Residents live in spacious, stylish ensuite rooms, and enjoy beautifully furnished shared spaces and landscaped gardens. From the deluxe picture house – where we screen classic films – to the on-site luxury spa – offering hairdressing, manicures and relaxing therapies – everything has been designed and finished with the care and attention you would expect from a 5-star hotel.
Be different – be a Homemaker Lead
At Hamberley, we believe that our residents deserve something ‘Extra Special, Every Day’. And at the heart of this model are our Homemakers – care assistants with a difference. A Homemaker is a unique caring role for a unique person, where you can care with a difference.
- A varied role where no two days are the same. we care for individual people in the way a family member might care for someone in their home. We don’t do timetabled task-based care – we care for each individual in the way that works best for them. Whether that’s administering medication, helping make someone’s bed, arranging a family meal with their loved ones or taking them to the beauty salon, you’ll always be doing something different. Our Homemakers focus on the tiny details that make our residents unique, and tailor care to each and every individual.
- A chance to make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Often healthcare assistants, care assistants and domiciliary care assistants find they don’t get to spend enough time with the people they care for to make a real difference. Not at Hamberley. As a Homemaker you have fewer people to care for, but you spend more time with them. It’s a more satisfying and fulfilling role that is better for our residents. That’s why the model has won awards.
- Supportive team environment. Being kind and supportive to each other is key to our ability to show kindness and companionship to our residents. We truly believe this across all parts of our organisation. It’s just one of the reasons that, when people join us, they stay with us.
We respect and value our residents and each other. At Hamberley Care Homes, we believe in the importance of what we do and why we do it. Creative and empowered, our people see every day as an opportunity for growth and development. We make ideas happen. Together we can achieve anything. Be part of it!
The award-winning Hamberley Care Group is changing the way that elderly care is delivered through our luxury homes across the UK. Fast-growing and innovative, we’re opening three new homes in 2023. Recognised for our exceptional approach to care, we were chosen as Residential Care Provider of the Year in 2019 and 2022.