Where to find us
Be all you can be with Hamberley
We have an exciting opportunity for a individual with a passion for recruitment, an interest in talent acquisition and resourcing talent to join our team as Recruitment Advisor at Hamberley Care Homes.
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, you will be working within a supportive team who champion and will be responsible for delivering the recruitment strategy to support the resourcing needs across our care homes in the UK. This is an exciting, fast paced role where no two days are the same.
As a Recruitment Advisor you’ll work with the recruitment partners to under that the vacancy requirements, support with screening, shortlisting, interviewing and sourcing the top talent through the best possible methods.
You’ll be a key member of the team, where you’ll enjoy both autonomy to make key decisions as well as support and team collaboration on wider Resourcing projects.
This role will be hybrid with up to two days a week in the office based in Luton and occasional travel across your given region in the UK.
- Competitive annual salary.
- Access high street discounts and money saving tips via our mobile friendly benefits platform
- Up to 20% performance bonus.
- Workplace pension.
- Employee Assistance Service
- Opportunities to learn more and move up in your career.
- Refer a Friend Bonus - up to £750 per referral*
What you’ll be doing:
At Hamberley, we believe that our residents deserve something ‘Extra Special, Every Day’.
Some of the things you'll do in the role include:
- Support the development of the recruitment strategies, tailoring our approach to recruitment based on needs of the services and best practice.
- Source, provide and present regular recruitment metrics, management information and statutory reporting.
- Proactively engage with managers to determine recruitment needs and ensure vacancies are filled in a way which best meets the business needs of the business.
- Maintain a ‘talent pool’ which can be drawn upon for vacancies. This may include candidates who have previously been interviewed, speculative applications, etc.
- Work alongside HR, Operations, Finance and Marketing to ensure that all Recruitment plans and spend are commercially robust, delivering the best ROI for the Region/Group.
- Assist with the delivery of the recruitment strategy for the business.
Could you be part of our team?
- Demonstrable experience in a recruitment role, preferably within health and social care.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases (ATS/ HRIS).
- Demonstrable experience in a recruitment role, preferably in our sector
- Knowledge of compliance and on-boarding
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- An active team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Strong stakeholder relationship building and leadership skills.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a fulfilling role that makes a genuine impact in the lives of others, this rewarding career is for you.
At Hamberley Care Homes, we believe in the importance of what we do and why we do it. We respect and value our residents and each other. Creative and empowered, our people see every day as an opportunity for growth and development. We make ideas happen. Together we can achieve anything. Be part of it!
Fast-growing and innovative, we’re opening six new homes in 2023/2024. Recognised for our exceptional approach to care, we were chosen as Residential Care Provider of the Year in 2019 and 2022.