Where to find us
Be all you can be with Hamberley
At Newton House, our luxury care home that provides residential, dementia, and nursing care for older people in Enfield, you'll be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about the health and well-being of our residents.
At Hamberley, we believe that our residents deserve something ‘Extra Special, Every Day’. We're seeking a Business Administrator to help us achieve our goals.
Working Pattern: 40 hours per week
We offer our Home Administrators:
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Workplace pension
- Comprehensive and further learning opportunities
- Opportunities for career progression
- Refer a Friend Bonus - up to £750 per referral*
What you’ll be doing:
At Hamberley, we believe that our residents deserve something ‘Extra Special, Every Day’. That's why every member of our team goes above and beyond to help older people to enjoy full and happy lives.
- You’ll be maintaining robust systems to provide accurate Management Information to include, but not limited to, resident information, invoicing, payroll and petty cash...
- Undertaking all administrative duties required to ensure the smooth running of the Care Home.
- Supports the Home Manager by maintaining effective administration, including HR/Recruitment tasks and financial activities of the Care Home.
Could you be part of our team?
We’re looking for people with great organisational and people skills to join our administration team.
- Demonstrable experience working in an administrative role within a similar setting.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within a financial /accounting environment
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous payroll and budgeting experience
- Empathy and a desire to make a difference to the lives of our residents
- Working knowledge of Xero System
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and on own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Experience within an accounting/ financial environment with credit control experience within the NHS or private healthcare sector
- Payroll administration experience
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a fulfilling role that makes a genuine impact in the lives of others, this rewarding career is for you.
Join an award-winning care home group
Hamberley Care Homes offer luxury care homes in beautiful locations throughout the UK. Residents live in spacious, stylish ensuite rooms, and enjoy beautifully furnished shared spaces and landscaped gardens. From the deluxe picture house – where we screen classic films – to the on-site luxury spa – offering hairdressing, manicures and relaxing therapies – everything has been designed and finished with the care and attention you would expect from a 5-star hotel.
We respect and value our residents and each other. At Hamberley Care Homes, we believe in the importance of what we do and why we do it. Creative and empowered, our people see every day as an opportunity for growth and development. We make ideas happen. Together we can achieve anything. Be part of it!