Where to find us
Be all you can be with Hamberley
The award-winning Hamberley Care Group is changing the way that elderly care is delivered through our luxury homes across the UK. Fast-growing and innovative, we’re opening three new homes in 2023. Recognised for our exceptional approach to care, we were chosen as Residential Care Provider of the Year in 2019 and 2022.
At Hamberley, we believe that our residents deserve something ‘Extra Special, Every Day’. We're seeking a Head Housekeeper to help us achieve our goals.
We offer our colleagues:
- Competitive starting salary
- Workplace pension
- Comprehensive and further learning opportunities
- Opportunities for Career progression
- Refer a Friend Bonus - up to £750 per referral *T&Cs Apply
Join us at West Byfleets most stunning care home
Charrington Manor is a luxurious care home in West Byfleet, part of the award-winning Hamberley Care Homes – offering luxury care homes in beautiful locations throughout the UK. Residents live in spacious, stylish ensuite rooms, and enjoy beautifully furnished shared spaces and landscaped gardens. From the deluxe picture house – where we screen classic films – to the on-site luxury spa – offering hairdressing, manicures and relaxing therapies – everything has been designed and finished with the care and attention you would expect from a 5-star hotel.
Could you be part of our team?
As a Head Housekeeper at NAME care home, you’ll help to create the warm and homely surroundings that are so important to delivering quality care and support. Leading a team of housekeeping staff, you’ll ensure that every room and living space is maintained to the highest standards.
The Head Housekeeping role demands excellent attention to detail, but we’ll also rely on you to motivate everyone in your team to be at their best. Put simply, you’ll help to make your care home a shining example of a high-quality care environment.
The ideal applicant will have/be:
- English and Maths GCSE’s or equivalent
- Previous domestic experience
- Flexible and reliable attitude
- Committed to customer care and first-class service provision
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Adaptable, friend, polite courteous and caring
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety COSHH regulations - Desirable
- Experience in a care home environment - Desirable
We respect and value our residents and each other. At Hamberley Care Homes, we believe in the importance of what we do and why we do it. Creative and empowered, our people see every day as an opportunity for growth and development. We make ideas happen. Together we can achieve anything. Be part of it!