Where to find us
We have an exciting opportunity an experienced sales, marketing, and business development professional to join us as our Customer Relations Lead and lead on developing and implementing the sales strategies to increase occupancy rates for our Care Homes.
In this role, the Customer Relations Lead will also lead on local networking activity in order to develop and maintain strong relationships with referral sources. Working alongside the management team, the Customer Relations Lead will ensure that occupancy and average weekly fee rates are met in line with budget expectations.
We’re looking for someone who can organise people, liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, always leaving a positive and professional impression on our future residents and their families.
We offer our colleagues:
- Generous, above-market salary.
- Contracted hours
- Workplace pension
- Comprehensive and further development opportunities
- Opportunities for Career progression
- Refer a Friend Bonus - up to £750 per referral *T&Cs Apply
What you'll be doing:
- Manage sales enquiries to maximise sales and occupancy of the care home.
- Host prospective customer visits, complete follow up calls, identifying key referral groups.
- Support the development of the marketing strategy to support the Group Sales Team.
- Develop and maintain a high profile within the local community to promote the care home.
- Maximise profit performance of sales to meet or exceed targets.
- Deal with all relevant admin such as effective budgetary controls and preparation of sales management reports.
- Above all, you’ll be an ambassador of our brand and always show courtesy and respect to residents and relatives.
Could you be part of our team?
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience of sales experience within the Care Home sector
- Possess demonstrable experience working in a similar sales role, with healthcare industry experience.
- Sales and Customer service experience is essential in a face to face or business to customer capacity.
- Engaging stakeholder relationship skills
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams to support project delivery.
- Be decisive, self-motivated, proactive, flexible, and adaptable.
- Valid work permit ( We are unable to offer sponsorship)
Join us at Sevenoaks most stunning care home
Nesbit House is a luxurious care home in Badger's Mount near Sevenoaks part of the award-winning Hamberley Care Homes – offering luxury care homes in beautiful locations throughout the UK. Residents live in spacious, stylish ensuite rooms, and enjoy beautifully furnished shared spaces and landscaped gardens. From the deluxe picture house – where we screen classic films – to the on-site luxury spa – offering hairdressing, manicures and relaxing therapies – everything has been designed and finished with the care and attention you would expect from a 5-star hotel.
We respect and value our residents and each other. At Hamberley Care Homes, we believe in the importance of what we do and why we do it. Creative and empowered, our people see every day as an opportunity for growth and development. We make ideas happen. Together we can achieve anything. Be part of it!
The award-winning Hamberley Care Group is changing the way that elderly care is delivered through our luxury homes across the UK. Fast-growing and innovative, we’re opening three new homes in 2023. Recognised for our exceptional approach to care, we were chosen as Residential Care Provider of the Year in 2019 and 2022.