As a business, Hermes is driven by our four values of Do the right thing; Dare to be different, Strive for more and Be Customer Obsessed. We run our business by these values and they are reflected in all of our roles.
Hermes are recruiting for a Courier and field support Advisor on a 6 month contract to provide support and guidance to our Couriers, our Field Team and our Depots ensuring all aspects of our courier network is maintained and supported.
- Providing support to Couriers, Field Team and Depots by e-mail, telephone or forum
- Resolving pay queries to ensure accurate and timely pay to couriers
- Assist couriers on the forum by resolving their queries.
- Ensure legal compliance with Courier Contracts.
- Amend Courier personal information and bank details.
- Creation of new round or a split. Ensuring all parameters are correctly loaded to the core system.
- Amending Service offers, ensuring accurate selection is made as this affects the service provide to our clients
- Postcode changes to ensure the client’s POS file is accurate and up to date to guarantee couriers receive correct parcels for their area of delivery.
- Extract appropriate information from FMS and load to core system
18 hours a week
Monday 09.00 – 13.00
Saturday 07.30 – 14.30
Sunday 08.00 – 15.00
Skills & Experience
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- First class communication skills with all levels of management
- Operational knowledge of the Courier & Field Team Network
- Organised and the ability to multi task
- Good Pulse and FMS knowledge
- Flexible working approach and be adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation
- Excellent organisational skills
- An engaging approach and mind-set to understand the needs of the company and others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- The position holder will be expected to form and develop a good rapport with the Field Team network and Information Services
- Close working relationship with the team and Loading Team Manager
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!