HSS Hire is currently looking for an Inbound Customer Advisor to work within our Key Accounts team based in our Head Office in Old Trafford, Manchester. You will take an active role in the day to day inbound queries and sales activities within the department, focusing on all inbound calls and enquiries from our Key Accounts and ensuring all customers receive the best experience all runs smoothly with their accounts! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone within a customer service background whether that’s face to face or within a call centre environment who is looking to take their next step within a professional vibrant working environment and develop their career with us.
• To lead by example and personally provide an excellent customer experience at all times.
• To be part of the 'Take that Call’ Culture and strive to answer all calls within 21 seconds and to answer 95% of calls that come into the department
• To respond to all calls, faxes, emails, internet & text enquiries within the agreed time scales
• To help and support all customers. Taking time to ensure all customers’ needs are met and strive to exceed customers’ expectation levels through great service.
• To respond to customers’ enquiries and complaints, resolving efficiently and escalating within agreed procedures.
• To offer technical support to colleagues where necessary and check colleague paperwork for accuracy.
• To work through the induction programme with new starters • To comply with all systems, procedures and processes, so company and customer information is accurate.
• To minimise customer debt ensuring accuracy of contracts i.e. order numbers & customer details.
• To complete all paperwork accurately, on time complying with company procedure.
• To treat internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times, ensuring clear lines of communication. • To deliver Performance Reviews and monthly KPIs for advisors in your team. • To carry out other tasks and duties when required.
• To attend training courses when asked, to help you develop in your role. • To comply with office guidelines, safety & security procedures in the interests of the business, our people and customers.
• To seek guidance from your Supervisor and explore opportunities to develop yourself.
• To champion and promote all services offered to our customers and to utilise all internal services available to assist in delivering an exceptional customer service
• Represent the company and values ("HSSness") of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work. • Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360? brand.
• Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front.
Experience/ knowledge/skills required
• Attention to Detail
• Team Player
• Good Communicator
What do you get back?
We want to make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
• FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
• Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
• Discount vouchers for your mobile phone, gym membership, family days out, restaurants and high street shopping
• Long service rewards when you hit 5 years
As well as plenty of other flexible benefits like learning and development programmes.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.