HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team at Head Office. We are currently looking for Accounts Receivable Administrator to join us in our Finance Shared Service department in our Head Office.
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk you will complete all admin duties within the Accounts Receiveable team including ensuring appropriate invoices and credit notes are matched to prevent customer disputes and the allocation of monies to the Sales Ledger
What you'll do....
• Liaise with customers for receipts without remittance advices.
• Liaise with Credit Control Clerks and Field Staff.
• Operation of the PDQ machine for purchase card payments.
• Review of unallocated payments.
• Daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
• Handling of internal and external mail.
• Assisting the Credit Note Request function.
• The processing of Change Request Proposals
• Dealing with New Account Applications and Trade card applications.
• Maintenance of the customer database and updating customer details.
• Handling Credit Reports on Limited Companies and Consumers
As a member of the HSS Hire Financial Shared services team you will be flexible and hold a positive attitude
Who we want...
• Experience in a fast-paced environment
• Numerate and experience of Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Displaying a professional and courteous manner at all times
• Excellent communication skills with both customers and colleagues
• Willingness to carry out additional tasks and duties to assist in the effective operation of the training department
• This role will suit someone with a methodical approach and an eye for detail.
What do you get back?
We want to make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
• FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
• Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
• Discount vouchers for your mobile phone, gym membership, family days out, restaurants and high street shopping
• Long service rewards when you hit 5 years
As well as plenty of other flexible benefits like learning and development programmes.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of workforce.