HSS Hire is currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their Finance Shared Service department based in their Head Office in Old Trafford, Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in working in a fast-paced extremely environment and is looking for a long term career within a finance department.
The role will consist of managing training development, the planning and delivery of IPAF,
PASMA, LA and assorted Working at Height courses and including other skills and programmes
within your responsible skillset. The trainer will ensure a high-quality standard of excellence in
teaching, learning and achievement across HSS Training Accredited Training Schemes.
• Manage the delivery of safety training and assessments to a high standard within the
• Drive improvement in training efficiency by reviewing your performance and carefully
managing resources within your skillset.
• Manage training quality systems to ensure compliance with the regulatory bodies.
• Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
• Ensure HSS complies with training syllabuses & competence legislation.
• Produce training material & courses as required.
• Manage and maintain the condition of the work, materials & equipment within the region.
• Carry out workplace/competency assessments as required.
• Promote safe work practices and identify and eliminate any bad practice.
• Represent the company and values (“HSSness”) of the business and portray a professional
and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in
the course of your work.
• Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360? brand.
• Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front.
You are flexible and hold a positive attitude to life and work, having the desire to develop your career and work hard to do so. Possessing some or all of the following characteristics is desirable:
• Be able to deliver work at height to the level as specified.
• Have training experience and knowledge within Health and Safety, Training and Training
Accreditation operational standards.
• Ideally hold IPAF, PASMA, LA (preferable but optional), NEBOSH, AET and TAQA
Assessor or equivalent
• Strong verbal, written and IT communication skills.
What we can offer you!
• On the job training with experienced colleagues
• Working in a large finance shared service environment
• 28 days holidays (including bank holidays) with an opportunity to buy an extra five
• flexible working hours if required
• A company pension scheme
• Health care cashback scheme
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues of all backgrounds, in order to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience, across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of our culture.