HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry.
With a reputation for unbeatable customer service, HSS are looking for an enthusiastic Contract Supervisor to join our team at our All Seasons Hire site. You will be the face of our business and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. After all, it is our great customer service that really sets us apart from the rest.
So what will you be doing?
- Ensuring contract accuracy with regard to PO vs quote
- Ensuring contract accuracy with regard to asset numbers , signed delivery notes
- Ensuring all driver paperwork is actioned daily
- Promoting teamwork between colleagues across the whole operations team
- Handling customer queries with regard to contract issues
- Maintaining service records for all OHS and repairs and record on the system
- Being pro-active in developing operational improvements, focusing on cost reductions and customer satisfaction, and embrace any changes that are implemented with a positive attitude
- Supporting the sales desk to ensure we deliver the product and service
- Ensuring compliance with all systems, procedures and processes
- Management of completed files
- Representing the company and values (“HSSness”) of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
- Carry out other tasks and duties as required
- Capable of managing processes
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate PC skills
- Tidy work ethic
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Knowledge of the tool and plant industry an advantage
Equality and Diversity
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues of all backgrounds, in order to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience, across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of our culture.