HSS Hire is currently looking for a National Key Account Manager based out of your local HSS Hire location. This is an exciting opportunity for a team player with great commercial experience and the ability to work towards and deliver targets.
Key Account Manager is tasked with delivering profitable revenue through building new and existing relationships and selling the relevant Group propositions. They are Ambassadors for our Sales Process, our HSS Values and lead by example.
‘Delivering profitable revenue’
As a Key Account Manager at HSS Hire your main priority is to engage with customers, who have a significant spend potential, to drive profitable revenue. You will lead with a collaborative approach with the Sales Support and Commercial Teams. You will have gravitas at a senior level and will also demonstrate wide industry knowledge coupled with a solid understanding of business performance, constantly assessing where, within your customer base, HSS can truly add value.
‘Building new and existing relationships’
The role is a split of winning new business and developing existing accounts. This will include holding a portfolio of large customers and maintaining an active pipeline of prospects. You are accountable to your customers for the complete sales cycle. You will have a real team ethos as internal relationships will be essential to feeding the pipeline with opportunities from the branch and area sales network. Our customers are diverse so you will be comfortable selling on-site, in offices or maximising the opportunities from set industry networking events.
Here at HSS we have a range of products and services available to our customers. One thing that qualifies a customer as a Key Account is their potential to use more than one of these services. Therefore your approach will be important to realising how much potential a customer truly has to spend with HSS. You will build knowledge across our group propositions but also have an eye for when it’s time to call on an expert to assist in winning the deal. All of the larger customer acquisitions here at HSS are a team effort, so again, team work and the ability to lead bids and engage the right colleagues is simply how we do things.
‘Ambassadors for our Sales Process’
We have a Sales Process at HSS which is the backbone of how we approach our customers. It ensures we build great rapport; we listen, get lots of information and tailor our proposition to the customer’s needs. We believe this will make us more consistent with our customers and also gives us a great framework to form the basis of personal development within the role.
To be successful in gaining a role here you will need to demonstrate that you have a proven track record of solution selling to SME/ Large Nationals. You will need to demonstrate in the interview strong communication skills, with a consultative approach and have the ability to quickly build rapport to develop long-lasting relationships.
Credible at Senior Level- Wide industry knowledge, Good understanding of business performance and HSS Propositions and Capabilities
1. Commercial Acumen- Understands the impact deals have on profitability, Doesn’t just chase revenue, is able to quantify suggestions/ potential revenue streams with commercial evidence,
2. Change-Centric- Embraces an evolutionary business, Initiates change
3. Team Player, Ambassador of HSS Values, Supports developments of colleagues, Considers the image of the team important
4. Self-Accountability- Takes Ownership with customers/ colleagues, seeks constructive criticism, Self-evaluates, Actively works on self-development and use feedback
5. Target Driven - Competitive edge, looking to win. Deploys both tactical and strategic approach to hitting targets. Striving and wanting to be world-class.
What we can offer you!
• On the job training with experienced colleagues
• Working in a large finance shared service environment
• 28 days holidays (including bank holidays) with an opportunity to buy an extra five
• flexible working hours if required
• A company pension scheme
• Health care cashback scheme
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues of all backgrounds, in order to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience, across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of our culture.