HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry. Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a driver to join our team at your local depot.
What does the job involve?
As a Class 2 Driver, you will provide a safe, compliant, reliable, effective delivery and collection service for HSS Hire, carrying out deliveries and collections to our internal and external customers in a professional manner. You will be keeping an accurate record of deliveries and collections using your company issued mobile phone and new delivery app.
Overall, your main duties will be to:
• Carry out deliveries and collections to our internal and external customers in a professional manner, representing the company at all times.
• Carry out daily and weekly vehicle checks ensuring any defects found are reported to the Transport Manager
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in all aspects of the working day
As the face of the company, you will represent the values ("HSSness") of the business and portray a professional and business-like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
Who are we looking for?
• You must have a full, clean UK driving licence
• You must also hold a full Class 2 Vehicle licence and Digi Tacho Card,
• Finally, you’ll need experience in working in a fast paced environment with experience of driving a commercial vehicle.
What do you get back?
We want to make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
• FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
• Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
• Discount vouchers for your mobile phone, gym membership, family days out, restaurants and high street shopping
• Long service rewards when you hit 5 years
As well as plenty of other flexible benefits like learning and development programmes.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.