With a reputation for unbeatable customer service, Abird Power Solutions (part of the HSS Hire Group) are looking for an enthusiastic Depot Manager to join our team and lead a successful branch. You will be the face of our business and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered.
So what will you be doing?
- Drive day to day sales growth within the branch by successfully leading and motivating your team, leading sales initiatives and campaign
- Building customer and colleague relationships and maintaining a high standard of branch presentation and service.
- Use knowledge of the local market, competition and customers to identify and create new sales opportunities
- Carrying out inspections and testing of equipment before and after each hire to ensure equipment reliable and safe
- Lead by example, coach, motivate and train staff, whilst regularly reviewing the team’s performance and development needs, ensuring appropriate action is taken
- Work closely with the Regional General Manager to ensure necessary stock status accuracy and availability.
What you’ll need to join us:
You’ll need experience leading and motivating a successful team in either B2B or B2C environments. We work fast, so you will need to have experience in working in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining fantastic customer service qualities across your branch. You will also need to the ability and drive to meet and exceed sales targets and ensure your team are aligned with the same mentality. Knowledge of the power generation market is advantageous but not essential.
What do you get back?
We want to make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
- Discount vouchers for your mobile phone, gym membership, family days out, restaurants and high street shopping
- Long service rewards when you hit 5 years
As well as plenty of other flexible benefits like learning and development programmes.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.