HSS Groundcare is a leading national groundcare equipment rental company, with the ability to supply and support the full range of the latest groundcare equipment and agricultural machinery to meet our customers' needs for service, stability and safety.
We are looking to recruit an apprentice with an interest in becoming a skilled mechanic / engineer to join our leading Groundcare/Agricultural team in the Midlands to cover the surrounding areas on field service and breakdown on a wide range of equipment and machinery including Ransomes, Toro, John Deere, Kubota, Scag, Honda and Stihl amongst others.
You will receive training on product maintenance before carrying-out the full duties of the role such as...
- Repairs, servicing and maintenance of a range of groundcare and agricultural equipment within the depot and at customer’s sites.
- You will be required to complete all relevant paperwork in line with company equipment checks and procedures.
- An interest in becoming mechanically trained
- You should have the ability to work as part of a team or on your own.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
Equality and Diversity
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity