HSS is seeking an enthusiastic Ecommerce Administrator to join our team in our Head Office in Manchester, Trafford. Within this role you will instrumental in supporting the Ecommerce team and the growth plan for 2020. This role is ideal for an organised administrator with a keen eye for detail.
HSS Hire is a leader in the UK equipment hire & management sector, keeping the customer at the centre of what we do to ensure that we continue to grow and lead the market.
The Ecommerce department is responsible for the management of the online sales channel as well as all areas of digital marketing.
Working within the wider Ecommerce team, the role of the Ecommerce Assistant is to support the online trading and customer service teams. This will involve responding to customer enquiries, monitoring email inboxes, updating onsite assets and creating briefs for our internal and third party agencies.
The role will work with multiple teams across the business as well as liaising with external suppliers and agencies. As a key sales channel for the business, you will be required to produce reports for internal stakeholders and senior management, with the focus on detail and accuracy.
Role & Duties
- Represent the company and values (“HSSness”) of the business and portray a professional and business-like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in course of your work
- Triage enquiries from the shared mailbox and resolve/distribute as required
- Answer incoming calls to the online helpdesk
- Produce detailed briefs for internal design team for onsite assets and marketing emails
- Manage the onsite pricing cockpit. This will require planned price changes as well as reactive, ad hoc amends to pricing and promotions
- Create onsite landing pages and URLs, working with the relevant internal teams
- Manage the onsite search console, ensuing search results are up to date and accurate
- Support the admin team with the raising of POs and invoice queries as required
- Produce a range of daily reports for the Ecommerce team
You are organised and methodical with a keen attention to detail. Possessing some or all of the following characteristics is desirable:
- Numerate and in experience of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working in Ecommerce with an understanding of online retail
- Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated
- An ability to use verbal and written communication clearly and accurately
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and priorities effectively
- Colleague must be organised and have great attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative and make recommendations
- Assertive and proactive in resolving issues
Willingness to carry out additional tasks and duties to assist in the effective operation of the Ecommerce department