HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry.
With a reputation for unbeatable customer service, HSS are looking for an enthusiastic Administrator to join our team. You will be the face of our business and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. After all, it is our great customer service that really sets us apart from the rest.
So what will you be doing?
- Administration – collating information on all the hires we have hired at the time of asking, and ensuring these are maintained, serviced and have all their required essentials.
- Organisation – things will get busy working here at HSS. We're looking for someone who can work under pressure and can organise themselves and the greater team efficiently.
- Support – assist with telephone calls and basic queries, process amendments, ensure all files are maintained and manage incoming/outgoing post.
- General – provide excellent levels of customer service and maintain data confidentially.
What you’ll need to join us:
We want to turn a great candidate into a great HSS colleague. To do this we need following skills and qualities:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and basic Excel.
- Confident communicator both on the phone and written.
- Hungry to learn and develop.
If this is the new opportunity you’ve been looking for please submit your CV with any other information to outline why you’re the ideal person to join the team!
What do you get back?
We want to make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
- Discount vouchers for your mobile phone, gym membership, family days out, restaurants and high street shopping
- Long service rewards when you hit 5 years
As well as plenty of other flexible benefits like learning and development programmes.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.