HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry.
We are now looking for an Experienced Area Sales Manager to join our growing business. You will be the face of the HSS Hire Group and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every request fulfilled
As an Area Sales Manager at HSS Hire, you will be challenged to win new, profitable business for HSS whilst supporting the development of our existing customer accounts and branch network. You will sell the proposition across our group of companies to deliver a great service offering to our customers as well as assist in the collection of any debt relating to the accounts.
At HSS Hire, Area Sales Managers are based in a geographical patch and spend their time mixed between selling on sites and in offices and are target driven to support the branches around them in achieving sales goals, so they truly work as part of a team whilst having an opportunity to demonstrate individual flair.
At HSS, our customers want a supplier who delivers them great Safety, Value, Availability and Support. In the sales function, it is our job to ensure the customers get this. Our colleagues, have a can do attitude, they tell it like it is and they care. Everything we do is around building new and deepening existing relationships, making the most of our vast, one of a kind, network of branches and distribution centres and developing our brands.
A successful Area Sales Manager will be great at…
• Developing relationships internally and externally.
• Building relationships at multiple levels
• Listening and implementing the HSS Sales Process to ensure they can find the best solution for their customer.
• Building rapport and use a mature, consultative approach to sales-selling on service and value.
To be successful in gaining a role here you will need to demonstrate that you have a proven track record of sales success within your current field. You will need work experience in a B2B selling role.
What do you get back?
We want to make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
• FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
• Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
• Discount vouchers for your mobile phone, gym membership, family days out, restaurants and high street shopping
• Long service rewards when you hit 5 years
As well as plenty of other flexible benefits like learning and development programmes.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of workforce.